From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a stable of American entertainment. Now you can bring the fun home with you like never before with the Ground Force Drifter kart. Based on the original Ground Force, the Drifter offers such features as low-profile cast-aluminum wheels, a sturdy steel frame, and an upgraded rear axle for increased maneuverability. The kart's variable-speed, chain-driven motor, meanwhile, travels at speeds of up to 12 miles per hour, making the Drifter a force to be reckoned with.. The features that really set the Drifter apart, however, are the race-tuned chassis and super-slick rear wheels, which let you power slide through corners, throw fish tales, or perform fast 180s. Add in a thumb-trigger acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake and you're ready for a serious go-kart adventure. Other features include a pair of 12-volt batteries, which deliver approximately 40 minutes of drive time per charge; molded aluminum wheels and solid rubber tires; such safety features as a safety flag and durable bucket seat with a shoulder strap; and all the necessary tools for assembly. The Ground Force Drifter supports drivers weighing up to 140 pounds and is backed by a 90-day warranty. It is designed for controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards and not public streets.
- Electric-powered "drifter" kart based on original Ground Force design
- Variable-speed, chain-driven motor runs at up to 12 miles per hour
- Race-tuned chassis and super-slick rear wheels for serious neighborhood drifting
- Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Thumb-trigger acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake
- Bucket seat with seat/shoulder strap
- Flag included
- Runs for 40 minutes per charge
- Supports drivers up to 140 pounds
- Some assembly required
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Battery charger included
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.5" x 26.5" x 16"
- Product Weight: 55 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 day Razor warranty against product defects