Nothing runs like the Berg USA John Deere BFR Pedal Go Kart Riding Toy! Designed with comfortable, adjustable seating for riders age five through adult, this hard-working pedal-powered kart features real pneumatic tractor tires that can rumble over rough terrain. The included rear mount fits optional attachments like the metal bucket or bulldozer (sold separately.) The BFR system means that while moving forward, you can just back-pedal to brake. From a standstill, back-pedaling will let you travel in reverse, without changing gears.
- 16-inch front tires
- 18-inch rear tires
- Sport steering wheel with pretend airbag
- Decorative decals and cool Traxx exhaust
- Faux speedometer decal
- Specially molded plastic sport seat
- Back-pedal braking and automatic forward and reverse
- Heavy duty brake pads
- Ball bearings for smoothly spinning wheels
- Warranty: Manufacturers 5 Year on Frame, Manufacturers 2 Year on Parts
- Weight: 112 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 220.46 lbs.
About Berg USA
Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits and smartly designed home furnishings.