The Lancaster dining table recalls another era with bases inspired by cast iron machinery and heavy timber flooring found in turn-of-the-century factories. The table base can be adjusted to gathering height or dining height. The vintage industrial collections of Ink+Ivy help to create the artifacts of modern urban style that are reminiscent of antique fair gems, reclaimed woods, rusted metals, and flea market finds.
- Lancaster collection
- Material: Solid acacia, solid wood frame and metal bolts/nails/details
- Color: Amber/graphite
- Graphite metal finish on wood
- Adjustable height with interchangeable legs (30 to 36")
- Top Finish: Lancaster wood
- Base Finish: Graphite
- Top Material: Wood
- Base Material: Wood
- Overall Length - Side to Side: 66"
- Overall Width - Front to Back: 38"
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 36"
- Overall Product Weight: 105.6 lbs