Officially licensed by Ferrari, need we say more? This kart is built on the City Compact frame and has many standard features the other city compact karts don't; including front and rear spoilers, larger aerodynamic front fairing with the Ferrari emblem, special tires and rims sporting the Ferrari prancing horse, sport steering wheel and more! This kart is ideal for a small 5 year old up to an adult weighing less than 300 lbs and under 5 feet 10 inches tall.
Hub: AF Hub stands for Automatic Freewheel; this hub allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, use the hand brake to stop, and once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse!
Wheels: Low-profile rubber air filled tube tires with a street tread keep the kart stuck to the pavement on a track or through your neighborhood with very little rolling resistance. Tires should be filled to around 20 psi, never to exceed 22 psi. Sealed bearings in each of the over-sized Ferrari embellished rims allows the kart to roll effortlessly. Since the kart does roll so well, we added a parking brake so it won't roll away from you when you take a pit stop for lunch or to talk with your friends.
Front Fairing: This Ferrari-red, large front fairing with extra wind skirts to increase aerodynamics, sports the Ferrari logo front and center, the number 5 and the BERG logo. Down low and inbetween the front wheels, the front spoiler increases aerodynamics and helps the kart achieve that race-car look. Under the sport steering wheel are decals showing a pretend speedometer, and other dashboard buttons. The steering wheel center has a Ferrari cap covering the steering wheel bolt and each wheel has a matching Ferrari-red mudguard.
Seat: This molded black sport seat has a special metal BERG logo, the seat not only looks great and offers great back support, it was specifically engineered to allow for more leg room on a small frame! The seat post is set closer to the front of the seat giving the rider more room to stretch out.
- Pneumatic tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability
- Automatic freewheel allows driver to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, and pedal in reverse to drive backwards
- Swing Axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Handbrake applies stopping power to both rear wheels at the same time and can be locked in place for use as a parking brake.
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels
- Conveniently stores on its back for a smaller footprint in your garage
- Easily adjustable seat to six positions comfortably accommodates kids 4 years to adult
- Spring-loaded hitch pin ensures this mid-sized kart is ready to pull a trailer!
- Overall: 32" H x 32" W x 53" L
- Overall Product Weight: 92lbs